If you’re ready to start looking as young on the outside as you feel on the inside, you may be the perfect candidate for non-surgical wrinkle reduction. With just a few quick sessions, these radio frequency-based (RF Wrinkle Reduction) treatments can help undo the appearance of skin damage, and restore smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
Consider this…Are you worried about looking older than you really are? Unsurprisingly, the onset of fine lines and wrinkles is the most common sign of aging. But wrinkles aren’t only caused by aging skin. They can also come from prolonged sun exposure, diet, stress, hormone changes, smoking, and other lifestyle factors that prematurely age your appearance. Let InSkin Laser & Body create a treatment plan to tighten your skin and restore youthful looking results.
Frequently Asked Questions
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, your face and body continue to age, so maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the individual.
Venus Concept’s wrinkle reduction treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated, while the treatment itself feels like a hot stone massage. The level of heat utilized can be adjusted based on individual tolerance.
If you are starting to lose elasticity in your skin and showing signs of sagging, fine lines, and wrinkles on the face, neck, chest, arms or legs, this procedure can help you.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s triggered by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area