InSkin Laser & Body uses radio frequency to effectively improve the appearance of stretch marks, uneven skin texture and reduce other signs of skin damage without affecting the surrounding tissue. This treatment can effectively replace all other skin resurfacing devices, offering services that are safe for all skin types with very low downtime.
Stop in and see how Venus™ Concepts offers a wide scope of treatments that adequately induce skin tightening and skin rejuvenation results. Our Venus Concept services deliver the most advanced non-invasive photo facial, skin tightening and contouring for the face and body.
We use advanced technology to safely and comfortably deliver energy below the skin’s surface, where it works to repair damaged skin and improve the appearance of age spots, redness, and wrinkles over time using your own bodies natural responses to rebuild
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Venus Concept’s body shaping treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker complexions.
Yes. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
Most patients receive 3-4 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including stretch marks and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned