Saggy, Tired Skin?
InSkin Laser & Body aesthetic services uses safe, fast and effective non-surgical alternative treatments including the latest multi-polar radio frequency and pulsed electro magnetic field procedures on the market. This groundbreaking treatment tightens the skin, decreasing visible pores, even evening out skin pigment for a clear, more youthful complexion. Our Venus Concepts systems deliver energy below the skin’s surface, where it works to smoothen out cellulite and improve the appearance of sagging skin. Today’s treatments can target both smaller, hard-to-hit areas like the arms and jawline, and larger, more common problem areas like the buttocks and thighs.
How it Works
Non-surgical radio frequency treatments rejuvenate the appearance of skin by safely and comfortably heating the tissue under the skin’s surface. This triggers the natural production of collagen and elastin, the key building blocks of healthy, youthful skin. The result is effortlessly tighter, smoother, and younger-looking skin. Ask about our skin care products and personalized regimens that compliment your procedure to ensure you achieve your skin rejuvenation goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Venus Concept’s skin tightening treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
Absolutely. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
The best candidate is someone who is starting to lose elasticity in their skin and is showing early signs of sagging and wrinkles.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s triggered by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area