Scar Reduction. Gain Back Confidence.
Living with scars and uneven skin texture? Feel like hiding or covering them up is the only solution? Venus Concept’s targeted skin resurfacing and scar reduction treatments can effectively reduce signs of skin damage and improve the appearance of uneven skin texture, no matter how fair or dark your skin tone. Celebrate your skin and take the first step towards reducing visible scar tissue imperfections.
InSkin Laser & Body can even help to fade the appearance of deep-set scars after stitches. The treatment process is safe for all skin tones offering low downtime and quick treatment sessions that last only 15 – 30 minutes. Skin resurfacing can also help reduce acne scarring, stretch marks, rosacea, wrinkles and enlarged pores. Schedule a consultation today to learn more about InSkin Laser & Body aestheticskin resurfacing options tailored specifically for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve. However, one touch- up session may be needed approximately every 6 months, depending on how your skin responds.
Depending on the individual person and area being treated, most patients receive 3 to 4 treatments per area. Your practitioner will help to create an individualized plan suited to your skin type and desired results.
You will feel tiny pins on your skin followed by a quick little zap. Venus Concept’s skin resurfacing treatments may be slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. You’ll feel intense heat, similar to the feeling of sunburn. For more aggressive treatments, you may get a topical numbing cream to reduce any discomfort.
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned