Venus Concept’s non-surgical cellulite treatments are powered by innovative technology that helps shrink fat cells to improve the appearance of bumps and dimpling. These cellulite reduction treatments are very comfortable and can be customized to target cellulite at any stage with no downtime.
Cellulite is much more common than you’d think. It impacts as many as 90% of women at some point in their lifetime, often due to hormonal changes, genetics, diet, and other lifestyle factors. But as common as it is, it’s not something you have to live with. Let InSkin Laser & Body customize a treatment plan that will have you loving your age less skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely none. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
Most clients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
Treatments are done once a week, typically last 15-30 minutes depending on the area being treated, and feel warm but comfortable. The level of heat and suction can easily be tailored to individual preference.
The best candidate is someone who has pockets of cellulite and/or excess body fat that they can’t get rid of with diet and exercise alone, but who doesn’t want surgery.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area